The Clerk of Court's Office is responsible for tabulating the votes for elections in Caddo Parish. We also conduct schools for Commissioners to learn their duties for election day.
If you need information about Absentee Voting or Voter Registration, please contact the Caddo Parish Registrar of Voter's Office at 318-226-6891.
ELECTION POLL WORKERS
To qualify as an Election Commissioner or Commissioner-in-Charge, you must attend a class and take a written test. Pay ranges between $50 - $250 per election.
To become a certified Election Commissioner, you must attend a class and have the following qualifications:
- You must be a registered voter of Caddo Parish.
- You must be able to vote without assistance.
- You must not be a candidate or immediate family member of a candidate in the election.
- You must not have been convicted of any election offense.
To certify as Commissioner-In-Charge, you must attend a class and have the following qualifications:
- You shall be a qualified voter in the parish in which you are to serve and not entitled to assistance in voting.
- You shall not be a candidate for election to public office nor be a member of the immediate family of a candidate for election to public office in the precinct in which you serve.
- You shall not have been convicted of an election offense.
- You shall have successfully completed a general course of instruction for commissioners-in-charge and provided your correct party affiliation to the clerk.
- You shall have served as a commissioner in at least two elections during the last four years.
Please Choose Your Type of School From the Links Below
For information on Poll Watchers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 318-226-6788
SECRETARY OF STATE LINKS
CADDO PARISH ELECTION RESULTS
For Election Results after April 6, 2013, please visit the Lousiana Secretary of State Website
For More Information